One thing Melburnians love to do is go out for coffee and breakfast. Unfortunately because of ‘you know what’ that’s just not possible at the moment. We have the next best thing : breakfast@home.
In conjunction with several of our suppliers and our ustomers we have put together the ideal pack for the perfect breakfast.
Surprise someone with a great gift, or just do it for yourself,) Either way you are helping to support some Victorian producers.
- Maffra aged cheddar 150 gm for the best cheese omelette
- Meredith marinated Goats cheese jar.
- St David’s Dairy Unsalted butter roll 190gm
- Ned’s Bake ” Berlin ” sour dough loaf.
- Pacdon Park Cold Smoked Bacon 180 gm
- Burd Eggs 1/2 doz Free range eggs
- Shady Lane Roasted Coffee beans from Wide Open Road 250 gm
- My “secret” scrambled eggs and omelette recipes. Don’t tell anyone you have it.
All goods delivered fresh and refrigerated to your door. When i say fresh I mean fresh, the bread is baked that morning
No delivery charge. Some outer suburbs may incur a delivery fee. Please inquire when placing your order.
Price $95 includes delivery.