For the ultimate gift or to just spoil yourself, we have chosen ingredients for the perfect cheeseboard to match the outstanding 2019 Mount Terrible Pinot. Although it can be difficult matching one wine with a variety of cheese styles, Ian and John Eason agree this will be a great example of how a good wine and good cheese go together naturally.
- Mount Terrible Pinot Noir 2019, 750 ml bottle
- Maffra Farmhouse Brie
- Glenmaggie Blue
- Maffra Cloth Matured Cheddar
- King River Gold washed rind
- Swiss Gruyere AOP
- Supergrain Crackers
- Vine Ripened Muscatels
- Fruit Paste
We also provide detailed tasting notes, including how to prepare and serve the cheese. We advise on storage to keep the cheese in perfect condition. That is if you don’t eat it all straight away!
You can also order as a gift or a thank you for someone special.
We can include a card with your personalised message.
Our packs are delivered refrigerated on the day of dispatch from the warehouse.
This eliminates the need for ice-packs and other non-environmentally friendly material.
deluxepack@home $ 150 Includes Delivery
- To comply with Liquor licensing regulations all orders here are placed with Mt Terrible Wines
- By proceeding to checkout you acknowledge that you are 18 years of age or older.
- Meribel fine foods promotes responsible consumption of alcohol.
What You Get
Our cheese is hand cut from larger wheels, so weight will vary a little, but they will average 250 gram each.
You will receive approx 1.5 kg of cheese in total.
All cheeses are selected from our aged and ripened stock. They are not pre-wedged supermarket cheeses. That’s not what we do.